[Translators-l] [Transcom] Thank you

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 04:55:49 UTC 2011

+1

The translation teams always inspire me - you do some of the hardest
work, essential to keeping us all together, and under sometimes crazy
deadlines.  Thanks for making communication so smooth all year, not
just during the fundraiser.

> More than 50% of our donations come from outside the US now,

A nice milestone!  [And what % come from non-English-language projects?]

SJ

--
Samuel Klein          identi.ca:sj           w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266