No subject

Thu Feb 10 03:51:04 UTC 2011

certain posters. Weirdly some people have never suffer this problem,
and people who've faced seen some of their mail archived. So this
issue affects no entire subscribers but have repeated.

Sadly there is nothing to do on the level of list moderators. Mailman
developers or Wikimedia admins may help or not.

I'd like to stress it's beyond both list moderators and stewards.
Stewards have rights to manage Wikimedia wikis and list is separated
from those wikis. It is a different system at all. And on moderators -
you may know I'm one of moderators of this list and some of my mails
have not been archived for years. I don't know why. But it happens.

Sorry Eleri for late response and giving no help. I'd love to see it
fixed, but have no idea how to do.

Cheers,

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 8:32 PM, Klaas Van Be <klaasvanbe at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Dear fellow-translators,
> Someone wrote in answer to EJ:
> Man, have you fallen ill recently? Stop garbaging the list, please.
>>
>> On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 11:53 AM, Eleri James
>> > wrote:
>>
>> OK - my messages appear to be blocked from the archive. Who do I ask why I
>> have been blocked and why I have not been informed that I am blocked?

> Dear Eleri,
> If you're blocked write to a steward/moderator and/or the list-owner.
> When you keep repeating the entire conversation it's irritating for digest
> posters at least.
> Cut the crap, please!
> Patio

KIZU Naoko / $BLZDE>0;R(B