[Translators-l] Quick translation: MediaWiki 1.17 deployment notice

Guillaume Paumier gpaumier at wikimedia.org
Fri Feb 4 14:45:10 UTC 2011

Dear all,

MediaWiki, the software that runs Wikipedia and all Wikimedia websites,
will undergo an upgrade on February 8 (Tuesday next week). The tech team
is doing everything so that things go smoothly, but we want to give our
community a heads-up, just in case issues arise.

Thus, we're planning to run a small warning using CentralNotice for
logged-in users, shortly before the upgrade (1 or 2 days).

I'd like to ask for your help to translate this short notice (only one
sentence), so that your language community sees the notice in your
language.

Please go to this page if you wish to help:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/CentralNotice/MediaWiki_1.17_deployment

Note: the (English-only) landing page behind the "Read more" link hasn't
been created yet, but it'll be done shortly.

This is pretty straightforward, but I'm available to answer questions on
the list, off the list, or on the translation's talk page, if you have
any.

Many thanks in advance!

--
Guillaume Paumier