[Translators-l] Please test the Second 2011 Editor Survey

Ayush Khanna akhanna at wikimedia.org
Thu Dec 8 20:54:30 UTC 2011

Tisza, thanks for your diligence.

Could you provide me with the correct translation for Q35b: "On a 0-10
scale with 0 being NOT AT ALL GOOD and 10 being EXTREMELY GOOD, how would
you rate the performance of Wikimedia volunteers overall, in contributing
to the Wikimedia movement?"

Thanks.

Ayush Khanna
Data Analyst, Global Development