[Translators-l] Please test the Second 2011 Editor Survey

Philippe Beaudette philippe at wikimedia.org
Thu Dec 8 18:31:22 UTC 2011

Will there be an instruction somewhere telling editors that they can skip
questions?  Otherwise, making them optional doesn't do a lot of good, and
I'm afraid it biases the results towards those who are technically
proficient enough to bumble around and figure that out.
pb
Philippe Beaudette
Head of Reader Relations
Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.