[Translators-l] test the editor survey

Casey Brown lists at caseybrown.org
Mon Apr 11 23:07:14 UTC 2011

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 12:59 PM, church.of.emacs.ml
<church.of.emacs.ml at googlemail.com> wrote:
> There are quite some errors in the survey, most of them copy&paste
> errors. Here errors for German:
> * Q8a should be "Ein Handy", not "AEin Handy"

It looks like this has already been fixed.

> * D15b2 should be "Ist deine Spende von der Steuer absetzbar?", not "Wie
> oft hast du an die Wikimedia Foundation gespendet?"

I did "Ist deine Spende an die Wikimedia Foundation von der Steuer
absetzbar?" since that's what it is on the Meta workspace.  If that's
not right, please update it there and I'll sync it.

> * D19 "Nein, ich war nicht wahlberechtigt", not "Nein, ich war nicht
> wählbar"

You fixed this on Meta-Wiki <http://meta.wikimedia.org/?diff=2489958>,
so I copied it over when I updated it earlier.

> * D13 "Für die Schul- oder Universitätsrecherche, aber nicht, um zu
> zitieren", not "ür die Schul- oder Universitätsrecherche, aber nicht, um
> zu zitieren "

Done.

--
Casey Brown