[Translators-l] test the editor survey

Amir E. Aharoni amir.aharoni at mail.huji.ac.il
Sat Apr 9 15:56:45 UTC 2011

There's a huge problem with it: right-to-left directionality is
applied to every paragraph and not to the whole page. This completely
ruins the presentation for Arabic and Hebrew. Just look how the radio
buttons are aligned to understand how bad it is.

There are several smaller problems, but this problem absolutely must
be fixed. In HTML it's very easy to do and i hope that LimeSurvey
doesn't make it a lot harder.

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
"We're living in pieces,
 I want to live in peace." - T. Moore