[Translators-l] Open IRC meeting with new Wikimedia Trustees: Saturday, 1600 UTC

Samuel J Klein sj at wikimedia.org
Tue Sep 7 20:54:49 UTC 2010

Open Meetings welcome questions and discussion in all active Wikipedia
languages.  If you want to attend, and are not comfortable with
English, we will  find someone who can help translate during the
meeting.  Please contact me via my talk page on Meta.

Sam.
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Sj

(Translators - please translate the above and the subject, and forward
it to the appropriate lists!)