[Translators-l] Social Media Button: second call

KIZU Naoko aphaia at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 13:27:47 UTC 2010

rest you missed an update announcement (like me, or it wasn't yet?)

SMshare seems modified and need to update. It has now the additional third line:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2010/SMshare/en
    * I just donated to #Wikipedia. Help keep it free! #keepitfree
    * Share this
    * Tell the world that you support Wikimedia: tweet it with hashtag
#keepitfree!  <-- NEW!

For most of you it's just an addition to the latest version, please
give a look to SMshare page.

On the other hand, many of lang versions finished with the former two
line one seem to be left
unused while they are ready
(that was why I visited my mother tongue page, we worked two weeks ago
but it has never
been used). Dear coordinators, specially at office,
do not waste volunteers' works. It saddens us at volunteer community
and your next call might not work as well as before.

Cheers,

--
KIZU Naoko / 木津尚子
member of Wikimedians in Kansai  / 関西ウィキメディアユーザ会 http://kansai.wikimedia.jp