[Translators-l] Where are we with the fundraiser

Casey Brown lists at caseybrown.org
Sun Nov 21 13:53:19 UTC 2010

On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 8:10 AM, James Alexander
<jalexander at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> I think it may be a similar issue. Are you in Israel? We appear to have the Yiddish page live (http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/WMFJA1/yi) but the Israeli chapter is heading fundraising from within the country and it does not yet appear they have a Yiddish page (I assume you get redirected to a Hebrew page at WMFJA1/IL?

Just a general note:  when you guys report errors, could you please
give us the full URL of the landing page that you get redirected to?
(This includes issues with banners, translations, landing pages, etc.)
 Most of the information we'd need is included directly in the URL.

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023