[Translators-l] Where are we with the fundraiser

James Alexander jalexander at wikimedia.org
Sun Nov 21 13:10:34 UTC 2010

I think it may be a similar issue. Are you in Israel? We appear to have the Yiddish page live (http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/WMFJA1/yi) but the Israeli chapter is heading fundraising from within the country and it does not yet appear they have a Yiddish page (I assume you get redirected to a Hebrew page at WMFJA1/IL?

Sent from my iPad

James Alexander
Associate Community Officer
Wikimedia Foundation