[Translators-l] Fundraiser 2010 Translations

Sam Chapman schapman at wikimedia.org
Wed Nov 10 19:02:01 UTC 2010

Thanks to all the translators who have contributed to the translations
at http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2010/Translation. Your
work is truly appreciated.
We will be going up to 100% this Friday for testing throughout the
weekend. We have made a lot of progress but still need more translations
and proofreading to prepare for our launch date of November 15th.
Translations of the letter from Jimmy Wales and the "core messages" are
especially important unfortunately we are still missing translations of
the new letter and the new text strings.
We want to launch in as many languages as possible so that every
community is represented.
Best Regards,

--
Sam Chapman
Wikimedia Foundation

schapman at wikimedia.org

Imagine a world in which every human being can freely share in
the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!