[Translators-l] New Strategy Pages: "Task force" and "Call for proposals"

vassia atanassova vassia.atanassova at gmail.com
Wed May 5 10:51:19 UTC 2010

Casey, do you have personal impression from this user who had once upon a
time "translated" the page inyto Bulgarian -
Wikisuxass<http://strategy.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Wikisuxass>??
http://strategy.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Call_for_proposals%2Fbg&action=historysubmit&diff=9250&oldid=9160

His nickname doesnt sound quite constructive...

This translation is absolutely idiotic, shame on me that I havent seen it
earlier. It makes absolutely no sense. :((((((((
I'll try to quickly edit//translate both pages before the next {{no personal
attacks}} has come around...

Vass