[Translators-l] Fwd: Translations for Strategy Project

Philippe Beaudette pbeaudette at wikimedia.org
Tue Jan 26 00:32:54 UTC 2010

Hi Translators -

We need to request your help with translations for the Wikimedia
Foundation's Strategic Planning initiative.  I've set up at page at http://strategy.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategic_Planning:Translation
  detailing our top priority pages and our "longer range" pages.
You'll notice that the main page looks as though it has a ton of
translations - it's important to refresh those, because the page has
changed substantially.

These translations are a very high priority for the Foundation - it's
very important that we allow as many people as possible to read and
give feedback on the Strategic Planning initiative.  We very much
appreciate your help with this.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.  Please
accept my most sincere thanks.

Philippe
Philippe Beaudette
Facilitator, Strategy Project
Wikimedia Foundation

philippe at wikimedia.org

mobile: 	918 200-WIKI (9454)

Imagine a world in which every human being can freely share in
the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!