[Translators-l] [Fundraising 2010] Jimmy's Thank You Letter

Alex Zariv azariv at wikimedia.org
Fri Dec 31 07:06:19 UTC 2010

Hey Translators.

We've just posted another translation request on Meta[1]. This is the
translation request for the thank you letter from Jimmy Wales that ends
our Fundraiser. This message will be linked from all the wikis in the
same way that the appeal was.

It's quite similar to the request from last year[2]. Only a few numbers
have been changed and sections have been removed. So be sure to take a
look at our previous request and see where you can re-use translations.

[1] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2010/thank_you
[2] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2009/thank_you

--
Alex Zariv (Az1568)
Associate Community Officer, Wikimedia Foundation

Support Free Knowledge: http://donate.wikimedia.org/