[Translators-l] Another translation request

Amir E. Aharoni amir.aharoni at mail.huji.ac.il
Sat Dec 25 06:55:46 UTC 2010

2010/12/25 Philippe Beaudette <pbeaudette at wikimedia.org>

> Two fairly short surveys have been added to the fundraising hub: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2010/Translation
> As always, we very much appreciate your work.  Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts.

1. You probably know that, but just in case: It's not relevant for
chapters that didn't get the banners down.

2. This sentence looks weird: "Please answer a few questions give us
feedback on the 2010 Wikimedia fundraiser".

3. It's not clear how the lines with  "[yearround]", "[V1006Age]" and
"[V1006Gender]"

4. Looks like in some multi-choice answers there are no asterisks for
bullet lists. Is it intentional?