[Translators-l] Tamar editor appeal

Amir E. Aharoni amir.aharoni at mail.huji.ac.il
Sun Dec 19 19:35:55 UTC 2010

Hi,

In the last two days Wikimedia Israel is running a new "editor appeal"
banner - Tamar in Israeli IPs. Here's her appeal:
* in English: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2010/Tamar_Appeal/en
* in Hebrew: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2010/Tamar_Appeal/he

I'd like to translate it to at least a few more languages, but i would
like to do it nicely, using the familiar Meta Translation template,
like the other appeals have. Can anyone please help me organize it?
I'm not sure that i know how to feel all the fields there correctly.

Thank you.

By the way, other chapters and the Foundation are welcome to use it.
The daily number of donations more than doubled since it was
introduced.
* our banner: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:IL_Tamar.png
* the original photo: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Tamar_Hayardeni.jpg

http://aharoni.wordpress.com