[Translators-l] Reminder on the urgent Jimmy

pbeaudette@wikimedia.org pbeaudette at wikimedia.org
Fri Dec 17 17:04:49 UTC 2010

No, this is incorrect. We will publish every translation, just as we have for every appeal. We have no preference for chapter languages.

In some areas chapters refuse to do the same, but the Wmf will publish every translation we are given, as we have all year.

Philippe Beaudette
Wikimedia Foundation,  Inc.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone,  please understand any misspellings or errors.