[Translators-l] Reminder on the urgent Jimmy

Corinne Bekker corinne.bekker at xs4all.nl
Fri Dec 17 09:40:29 UTC 2010

Hello Philippe

Our translation is ready. Not just a quick translation, but we had a thorough look at it.
We're happy to run Jimmy's new appeal as soon as possible.

Corinne
Wikimedia Nederland
Utrecht, The Netherlands

PS Philippe, I sent this message to your address at wikimedia.org too, as I don't know whether you read this list regularly. Sorry if this leads to doubling your messages.