[Translators-l] Fwd: Dialects like "en-gb" on MediaWiki extensions

Casey Brown lists at caseybrown.org
Wed Dec 15 02:57:38 UTC 2010

Hey Yannis,

The discussion list for the localization of the MediaWiki software is
actually MediaWiki-i18n, so I've forwarded your e-mail to that list.
I've also included Guillaume Paumier and Neil Kandalgaonkar on this
e-mail, since they're the ones who made the Upload Wizard. :-)

Thanks for reporting the issues you encountered!

Casey