[Translators-l] new user

Eleri James elerijms at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Dec 12 11:43:14 UTC 2010

Dear Andreea,

To change the status of a translation, click on the +/- link at the top of the translation status box on the right hand side of the page. Then scroll down that page until you get to the edit box.

There is a step-by-step guide to translation using this method on meta at http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_FAQ#How_do_I_translate.3F_.28a_step-by-step_guide.29.

Regards,
Eleri James