[Translators-l] new user

Andreea Stancu andreea.cismaru at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 12 00:47:43 UTC 2010

Hello everybody!

I'm Andreea, I'm a new user and I would like to contribute with translations in
Romanian.

I already translated Fundraising 2010/Sue Appeal/ro, but I don't know ho to
continue. How do I change the status for the RO translation, from "missing" to
"proofreading"? Please help.

Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio sono strettamente riservate ed
esclusivamente indirizzate al destinatario indicato.

In caso di errato invio di questa e-mail, vogliate avvertire il mittente e
cancellare il presente messaggio.

If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail by error)
please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.

Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this
e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Andreea Christina Stancu
Traducator autorizat de Ministerul Justitiei (Italiana / Engleza)
Tel. : +4 0729 29 40 46
Fax. : +4 0356 811 576