[Translators-l] Appeals currencies (again)

Philippe Beaudette pbeaudette at wikimedia.org
Fri Dec 10 17:23:19 UTC 2010

It's actually meant to suggest that we accept many currencies.

However, we strongly encourage translators to replace that with an appropriate amount for the locales they're dealing with.  Just be sure to let us know that you did it. :)

pb

Philippe Beaudette
Head of Reader Relations
Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.

ofc: +1 415 839 6885 x6643
mobile: +1 918 200 WIKI (9454)

pbeaudette at wikimedia.org

Imagine a world in which every human being can freely share in
the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!

http://donate.wikimedia.org