[Translators-l] Translators-l Digest, Vol 65, Issue 7

Redaktor/פוילישע Redaktor/פוילישע
Sun Dec 5 13:44:33 UTC 2010

I am having the same problem on Yiddish WP that Eleri is having with Welsh.

There is a Read Now button in English. And the link goes to a UKtesting page in English.

The appeal page was translated some time ago.

Alos the donation link in the sidebar has been changed not to link to  the yi translation.

PM