[Translators-l] Fundraiser messages for Welsh

Eleri James elerijms at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Dec 5 00:00:44 UTC 2010

Michael,

Thank you for taking the trouble to look into this.

The 'donate' link from the sidebar is taking me to the Welsh version of the page now, but it too was going to the Wikimedia UK page when I last checked this morning!

Translation of the Wikimedia UK landing pages now in hand, with the help of Casey Brown.

Regards,
Eleri