[Translators-l] EDITOR APPEAL: Kartika Translation

Anirudh Bhati anirudhsbh at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 08:25:54 UTC 2010

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 1:49 PM, Philippe Beaudette
<pbeaudette at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> For the sake of her own privacy (and safety) I think it's better that we don't.

The purpose of having an editor appeal for donations is to help the
general readership connect with the contributor.  I am not aware of
Kartika's position on this but for the future we could perhaps have
users who are comfortable with revealing their identity in public.  A
real person with a picture and a job is very convincing.

anirudh