[Translators-l] Need Wikipedia Translation job ( Eng. To Hindi)

Anirudh Bhati anirudhsbh at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 11:08:54 UTC 2009

Dear Ms. Gupta,

Wikipedia and its sister projects are a part of a community consisting of
volunteers working for the cause of free culture to promote world-wide
dissemination of free information.  We don't pay or get paid to work.  In
case you are interested to contribute, please view this page:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation

Yours sincerely,

Anirudh Singh Bhati
Student of Law, Gujarat National Law University,
Gandhinagar, India.

Handphone: +919328712208
Skype: anirudhsbh

If this email were legal advice, it would be followed by a bill.