[Translators-l] [Fundraising 2009] Supplementary messages

Casey Brown lists at caseybrown.org
Tue Nov 24 02:21:37 UTC 2009

Hey translators,

It's been a while since the last message to this list -- we've been
busy getting all the core messages translations published and
reviewed.  If you see an error in the translations, feel free to
update them on the core messages workspace[1] and then change the
status to "ready".  If you see run into any other problems with the
live pages, leave a note on the launch feedback page[2].

We've started a new translation request[3] that includes:
* strings missed in the original "core messages" request,
* new strings, and
* new pages to translate.

We've tried to include links to the page names where the translations
will be placed to help give you context.  If you run into any issues,
feel free to reply to this e-mail or leave a message on the talk
page[4].

Thanks for all your help!
Casey

[1]http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2009/core_messages