[Translators-l] [Fundraiser 2009] Translations

Casey Brown lists at caseybrown.org
Sun Nov 8 14:24:06 UTC 2009

2009/11/6 Hanna Björk <sweetadelaide at gmail.com>:>
> So I just wonder what the phrase “I believe us” means. To me, it looks like a word is missing.

I got this from Rand (Head of Community Giving for the Foundation):

« Nope...it reads correctly.   As in: "I believe in what we are
saying."  As in "I believe in the collaborative editing process."  As
in "I believe that the articles on Wikipedia are correct."   While I'm
sure that Jimmy does believe in us as well, it's not the point. »

>    * Just what benefactors are we talking about - donors in general,
> or something else?

« Donors of $1000 (USD) are eligible for a one year spot on our
Benefactors page.   All donations are listed on our Donor Comments
page. »

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023