[Translators-l] [LU] "Introduction" page

ChrisiPK chrisipk at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 10:18:20 UTC 2009

Priority 1 are currently CentralNotice and the vote interface. The
timeline says, voting will be announced (and opened, I assume) on April
2, that is in less than a week. However, I cannot find the translation
site for the vote interface. Is it just me or is there no site yet? IMHO
it should be setup pretty soon, because translating and proofreading
always needs a few days, so we should get started.

Best regards,

ChrisiPK