[Translators-l] [LU] "Introduction" page

Casey Brown cbrown1023.ml at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 18:46:26 UTC 2009

[LU = Licensing update. ;-)]

Hey translators,

We are moving along with the Licensing update[1] process.  Thanks for
all your help so far with the FAQ[2].  If the page hasn't been
translated yet, do not worry -- we still have time.  We will be making
some final tweaks/additions to it soon, so it's best not to make any
more changes until we send out a note that the text is finalized.

Right now, the "Introduction"[3] (the "core message") is ready for
translation and we could use your help! :-)  The other pages are
almost done and I'll be sending another e-mail about them later in the
week (see timeline[4]).

[1]http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Licensing_update
[2]http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Licensing_update/Questions_and_Answers
[3]http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Licensing_update/Introduction