[Translators-l] Terjemah Inggris ke Indonesia

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 03:46:19 UTC 2009

Hi, sorry for my late reply (I'm just back from my two-month wikiholiday)
Welcome Tahmid, and hello Rex and Lim.

I just would like to say I'm happy to see you guys remind this mailing
list is multilingual and talking in English is not mandatory: even if
it happens not so often. I would like all subscribers to recall that
if you have something to say, you guys are encouraged to write in the
language whatever you want.

Cheers,

2009/1/29 Rex <idrex at telkom.net>:
> Yeah, beda dan kentara. :)
>
> On 29/01/2009 13:24, Kong Soon Lim wrote:
>> Hi Tahmid,
>>
>> Anda juga boleh menterjemahkannya kepada Bahasa Melayu sekiranya anda
>> fasih dalam bahasa ini. Versi ms dan id agak sama walaupun terdapat
>> perbezaan yang agak ketara.
>>
>> KS. Lim
>> User: Diagramma Della Verita

KIZU Naoko