[Translators-l] question

Ariel T. Glenn ariel at wikimedia.org
Sat Jun 13 21:26:38 UTC 2009

Someone from en pedia should answer this.  The policy differs from
project to project (whether you should request import of the article
first, etc.)  But even if you translate first and have to ask for import
afterwards, it should be fixable, they can just merge the imported
versions with yours.  I think.

That assumes that the article for import doesn't have too many
revisions.  I forget how many "too many" is these days.

Ariel

Στις 13-06-2009, ημέρα Σαβ, και ώρα 22:22 +0200, ο/η masti έγραψε: