[Translators-l] New request: Fundraising Survey

Casey Brown lists at caseybrown.org
Thu Jul 23 19:20:38 UTC 2009

Hey translators,

There's a new translation request, a survey by the Foundation about
fundraising to past donors and possible donors.  The request isn't too
long and is pretty important.

The languages we need it in are: cs, da, de, en (source), es, fr, it,
ja, nl, pl.  (These languages represent the countries with the highest
total donations to Wikimedia Foundation in 2008.)

The translations are needed by July 29, or as close to this date as
possible.  We can't go live until all the translations are in place
(it's not easy to add them after launch).

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2009/Survey/Translations

If you have any questions about the request, feel free to ask on this
mailing list or the request's talk page:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Fundraising_2009/Survey/Translations

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023