[Translators-l] Terjemah Inggris ke Indonesia

Casey Brown cbrown1023.ml at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 01:13:49 UTC 2009

2009/1/28 Tahmid Sabri <tahmid_pgsd at yahoo.co.id>:
> Mohon bantuan, agar setiap dokumen yang berbahasa Inggris bisa diterjemahkan
> ke bahasa Indonesia!

Would you be able to help us translate documents from English, Tahmid?
 Or are you just suggesting that we get all the documents in
Indonesian as well? :-)

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 7:01 PM, Cary Bass <cary at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> I don't know if Google translate does Indonesian, but it looks like
> he's offering to translate English to Indonesian.
>
> Tahmid, can you confirm?

Google Translate does do Bahasa Indonesia: "Please help, so that each
document in English can be translated to Bahasa Indonesia!" (the main
Indonesian language)

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023