[Translators-l] Fwd: 2009 Annual Fundraiser Translation Request

Casey Brown lists at caseybrown.org
Sat Dec 12 01:25:30 UTC 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rand Montoya <rmontoya at wikimedia.org>
Date: Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 2:53 PM
Subject: Fwd: 2009 Annual Fundraiser Translation Request

Hey All--

Any help with the following translation requests would be appreciated;
we would love to possibly launch the Jimmy Appeal next week for the
Annual Fundraiser.  In addition, I would love to be able to rotate and
change our existing Global banners to some of the new and successful
ones we've had success with in English...however, without translations,
it's tough.

The "Jimmy Appeal" has many prominent languages not yet translated:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2009/appeal

And many many languages not yet translated with the Supplementary messages:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2009/supplementary_messages

Thanks for any help you provide.

-Rand

--
Rand Montoya
Head of Community Giving
Email: rand at wikimedia.org
Phone: 415.839.6885 x615
Fax: 415.882.0495
Cell: 510.685.7030

“At some future time, I hope to have something witty, intelligent, or
funny in this space.”