[Translators-l] Licensing update about to launch

Robert Rohde rarohde at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 18:31:39 UTC 2009

The licensing update [1] is expected to launch at 12:00 UTC April 12th
(about 17 hours from now).

If anyone wants to add some last minute translations [2], they will
certainly be appreciated.

Also, because we delayed from April 9th, the end date for the vote
moved from April 30th to May 3rd, so the text of the CentralNotices
needs to be tweaked accordingly [3].

Thank you for your help.

-Robert Rohde

[1] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Licensing_update
[2] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Licensing_update/Translation
[3] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Licensing_update/CentralNotice

More information about the Translators-l mailing list