[Translators-l] [Fundraising 2008] Supplementary pages

Casey Brown cbrown1023.ml at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 03:43:45 UTC 2008

On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 10:38 PM, Kong Soon Lim
<lim_kongsoon at yahoo.com.sg> wrote:
> The same thing applies with the Wikipedia logo for Malay
> on http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Donate/ms
> is still in English.
> The image can be obtain from
> here. http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Wikipedia-logo-ms.png

As you can see, I uploaded that image for use in the header. :-)  You
are just viewing a cached version, try purging.

The same goes for hsb, I've uploaded logos for all of them (except
pms, which uses the English logo even on pmswiki).  If anyone finds
any other missing logos (after purging), please feel free to e-mail.
:-)

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023