[Translators-l] 21 Local Chapters

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 16:26:10 UTC 2008

Hello, thank you for heading up Kong Soon Lim.

We need to change their statuses back as you pointed out. Ready means
they are latest version but not just unpublished yet. I guess for the
cases you brought it would be labeled as "need updating".

Cheers,

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 11:31 PM, Kong Soon Lim
<lim_kongsoon at yahoo.com.sg> wrote:
> I do understand that Wikimedia Foundation has 21 local chapters. Since it
> was announced a little late, some donation pages are still not updated.
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Indsamling
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Donaciones
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Faire_un_don
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Donazioni
> Changes have been made on Meta, the donation site has not been change yet.
> Is it necessary to change back the status to ready instead of publish once
> changes are made?
> You can help Wikimedia change the world!
> Visit http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Fundraising for more details.

KIZU Naoko
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/Britty (in Japanese)