[Translators-l] [Fundraising 2008] CentralNotices

Casey Brown cbrown1023.ml at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 02:55:11 UTC 2008

The CentralNotices are now live on all the projects (including sister
projects).  To make this possible, we had to change translations of
"Wikipedia" to "{{SITENAME}}".  Some languages (like ru/uk), will need
more changes in order to have accurate grammar.  If your language is
one of these, please respond to this e-mail.

In your response, we will need to know what the text will be for each
sister project.  For example, on uk, the text for Вікіпедія
(Wikipedia) had to be "Вікіпедію", but all the others stayed the same
-- they would send us that information.

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023