[Translators-l] [Fundraising 2008] Small update

Bence Damokos bdamokos at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 11:33:13 UTC 2008

Hi!Thank you for starting to publish the Hungarian version as well, it's
much better to see things in context.
Two things seem apparent on
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Test/Donate/Now/hu
*The phrase "other" has not been among the translatable messages
*The currency symbol in some cases should come after the amount: the
Hungarian Forint's "Ft" symbol is one of them.

Thanks,
Bence Damokos