[Translators-l] Board elections: Weekly translation report for April 26 to May 3
pathoschild at gmail.com
Sat May 3 23:55:01 UTC 2008
Following is a summary of 2008 board elections translation for the
week of April 26 to May 3.
We began accepting translations this week. Candidates will be accepted
starting next week on May 8. The main translation phase ends on May 31
(translations after that time will be integrated live during the
We began accepting translations 5 days earlier than planned on April
27, due to eager translators. The next day we added the navigation
menu and removed the notification email (incomplete draft) as
We currently have 28 translations.
Translations by percentage completed (total size of complete pages /
total size of all pages):
* 100: de, en, fr, nb, pl, pt, ru, sv, zh-hans, zh-hant;
* 80+: fa, ja, nl;
* 20+: he;
* 10+: ca, it;
* 1+: eo, es, eu, fi, hr, ko, ml, uk;
* 0: ar, cs, hu, id.
We expanded the translation page, so users can see at a glance:
* the status of each translated page (missing/not complete/update needed/done);
* the overall completion percentage of each language (based on page size);
* the relative size in percentage of each page (so translators can
start with the shorter pages).
* complete weekly report:
* detailed information on the elections:
* to contribute to translation:
Jesse Plamondon-Willard (Pathoschild)
More information about the Translators-l