[Translators-l] Wikimania scholarships

Desilets, Alain Alain.Desilets at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Wed Mar 26 13:16:34 UTC 2008

I sent an invitation to the 98 people registered on wiki-translation.

   www.wiki-translation.com

Hopefully it will help.

While we are on the topic of volunteer translation of wiki content, I would like to mention the Collaborative Translation and Terminology workshop that I am trying to organise for WikiSym 2008 (Porto, Portugal, Sept 8-10):

   http://www.wiki-translation.com/Collaborative+Translation+Workshop+at+WikiSym+2008&bl=y

If any of you are interested in participating, please put your name in the "People who would like to attend and or present" section of the above page.

Alain Désilets
WikiSym 2008 Publicity Chair
Wiki-translation moderator