[Translators-l] Call for translation: WMF website housekeeping

Sabine Cretella sabine_cretella at yahoo.it
Mon Mar 24 06:42:34 UTC 2008

Hi :-) well, we are still on "holiday" over here :-) today we should go
out, but it is raining cats and dogs ... so for now: computer.

Also here: please note that if we have Spanish we get Catalan, French,
Portuguese, Galician quite easily only with need to proofread and
therefore less work to be done (Apertium).

Cheers, Sabine