[Translators-l] Stable version announcement

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 03:39:18 UTC 2008

Thanks guys,

* German
On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 7:41 AM, Harald Pfeiffer <inf813 at fh-worms.de> wrote:
> If it's still of use, I have posted a German translation here:
>  http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benutzer:Lirion/de-labs
>
>  Someone should  review this translation, I bet it has weaknesses,
>  especially since I've just done it in a few minutes ;) My experience tells
>  me that an instant review by me would leave too many faults.

It is nice of us all to have a reviewer or more :)
I'm ccing this mail to all who have been got in touch but I am not
sure if they are on the list.
Manecke, could you please check the further part (copyedit and posting
wherever it fits) as a coordinator?

Arria, I'm afraid there is no Spanish translation ... can you please
coordinate Spanish version too?

And Kudos to all the teams working on it, as well as the team which
have realized this feature :)

KIZU Naoko
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/Britty (in Japanese)