[Translators-l] Survey translations - final call

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Wed Jun 11 02:27:22 UTC 2008

I apologize for the spam, but I promise this is my last public call
for help. :-) We now have 41 people lined up either as translators or
reviewers. I will start distributing the spreadsheets tomorrow. Of the
big languages, it would be good to have additional
translators/reviewers especially in Russian, Spanish, Italian, Swedish
and Japanese. (We have all these languages covered in theory, but only
one person assigned to each of them.) But, help in any language will
be needed -- we can divvy up relatively easily where it makes sense.

This will be the first large scale, multilingual survey of our readers
& contributors. It's serious and important stuff. If you can, please
help. Instructions here:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/General_Survey_Translation

Thanks!
--