[Translators-l] [Foundation-l] [Fwd: Press release: Wikimedia Foundation Announces New Appointments to Board of Trustees]

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 14:47:37 UTC 2008

Thanks for heading up, Jay.
I'll appreciate people who updated [[Wikimedia:Board of Trustees]]
yesterday while we were slept on a ton of Stella beers. :D

http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Board needs a bit more input so
it's not requested for translation publicly, dear translators your
work is always welcome. Stay tuned, after the conference, we're going
to reopen request pages :)

--
KIZU Naoko
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/Britty (in Japanese)