[Translators-l] LibraryThings

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 14:33:03 UTC 2008

Hi,
the website itself is an English site (sorry), try
http://librarything.com instead. Or I guess they have also
http://fr.librarything.com ...

The link I sent was a translation platform of a certain page: they
seem to atomize items and invite their registered people to submit
their translation for each item. Some atomization / separation of
choice how words are grouped seems wrong, but it is fairly common ways
in localization of softwares (try Special:AllMessages on your favorite
Wikipedia).

If you are non-English version on their website, untranslated part
will be given in English, yellow backgrounded. You can 1) submit your
translation which seem to be reviewed before being published or 2)
evaluate each atomized unit in a binary way (good or bad). The second
feature, evaluation, we do not have on Wikimedia translation or
Mediawiki localization yet, and I would like to incorporate for years.

Cheers,