[Translators-l] [Wikimania 2008] Call for Participation - Translations requested!

Christophe Henner christophe.henner at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 18:43:12 UTC 2008

Hey folks,

I'm cross-posting this with wikimania planning.

Wikimania is an english conference, meaning all the speeches will be
in english (and some in arabic).

Where's the point in translating the CfP? I mean people will have to
submit uin english, if they don't understand the CfP will they be able
to submit a paper in english?

Usually, english conference keep their CfP in english. Translating
local info etc... it's pretty usefull, but CfP I'm not that sure.

I'm raising this point to, perhaps, save some work wich wouldn't be needed.

Cheers.

--
schiste