[Translators-l] [[Wikimedia:Current staff]] need to update

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 18:55:49 UTC 2008

Hi!
as announced, Wikimedia Foundation shut down its former office in
Florida on January 31 and some staff members left from the
organisation. Also announced several new people joined so
[[Wikimedia:Current staff]] is greatly updated. Also there is a new
organization chart which may improves readership. I thank Guillom for
these improvement.
<http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Current_staff>

English, French and Russian pages are already updated.  Japanese
version update is now ongoing. We have several other versions and they
need your hands. These are:
Ar (Arabic): http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%85_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A
El (Greek):
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/%CE%A0%CF%81%CE%BF%CF%83%CF%89%CF%80%CE%B9%CE%BA%CF%8C
Es (Spanish):
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Empleados_actuales
Fi (Finnish):
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Yll%C3%A4pidollinen_henkil%C3%B6kunta
Zh (Chinese):
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/%E7%8F%BE%E4%BB%BB%E8%81%B7%E5%93%A1

You are invited to improve those outdated version as well as start new
language versions. Drafting is recommended to do on meta
<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/WMF/Current_staff>.

Cheers,

--
KIZU Naoko